We have a fantastic Peak District trip coming up on the last May Bank Holiday weekend (25th-27th May). 3 days of fantastic views and riding on offer, with routes for all.Continue reading Peak District may trip
We’ve got a busy week and even, dare we say it, the possibility of some nice weather too!
First Dave will take the lead on Tuesday 17th @ 19:00 from the Bayberry. The plan is to head into the hills in search of a dry trail…..
On Wednesday evening Davinia will host the Evening Session @ The Croft Trail from 17:45
Thursday sees two events.
First up is Claire with a Morning Motivator ride @ Tidworth Freeride from 10am
On Thursday evening we have the SMTBE Thursday Night Social, this is an all abilities relaxed urban ride from the Tawny Owl @ 19:00
See you on the trails!
It’s back by popular demand, the SMTBE 2018 Lake District All-Mountain Adventure
We’ve got lots of events going on this weekend, covering all sorts:
- Friday 27th October, 9.30am – Breeze Ladies & under 16’s ride round Lydiard Park – half term special!
- Saturday 28th October, 10am – FoD Training day – club coach Gaz is on hand to give pointers on how to improve your riding
- Sunday 29th October, 10am – Swinley Monster Mash up – halloween ride round Swinley Forest, taking in everything: Blue, Red, Singletrack, DH and Enduro stages!
Click the links for full details – see you on the trails!
We’ve 2 rides coming up with Sunday and the usual evening rides next week too.
- First up is our first club trip to Tidworth on Sunday. This is the postponed opening weekend and our practice visit for those doing the Root1 race at the end of April – 10am at Tidworth.
- And at the same time on Sunday we have our weekly Ladies Leisure Ride, this time going from Chiseldon to Croft and back. Join Davinia at the Three Trees cafe for a 10am start.
- Wednesday evening is our regular club trip to Croft – suitable for all levels and we should get 2-3 laps in daylight too. Meet at 5.30pm in the Croft car park.
- There will also be Tuesday and Thursday night rides – details will be posted soon.
We have a great selection of rides going on this week, different start times, routes and difficulty.
A lot of the rides are also beginner focussed, our regular Ladies ride and an away day to Afan:
- Tuesday 15th November 7pm – Urban Moonlight Ride
- Wednesday 16th November 6pm – A Tail of Two Trails
- Thursday 17th November 1pm – Ladies Leisure Ride, the WWW ride
- Thursday 17th November 7pm – Thursday Evening Bimble
- Sunday 20th November 10am – Afan Bike Park
See you out there!
We’ve a new regular week night ride starting up – each Tuesday and the first will be from Coate Water to Marlborough along the old railway line.
Led by our chairman Joe, it’s a good one for putting some miles under your belt for not much effect, as the surface is good and largely flat .
See more details on the event page here.